MGM Department of Photography
Department of Photography at MGM University is persistently redefining the medium of photography. Our renowned faculty and diverse curriculum encourage students for various experiments in their work. DOP aims to prepare students for Photography in a systematic and methodical way. Our programs are designed in such a way that they cover the fundamentals of various genres of photography viz. portrait, landscapes, wild-life, table-top photography, nature, sports, and photojournalism, and so on. We offer a permutation of theory and practical classes to provide in-depth knowledge of Photography through the aesthetic and intellectual development of students.
Faculty at MGM Department of Photography aims to nurture students on how to implement theoretical knowledge into real-world practice. In a conducive learning environment, with the objective of imparting visual skills and fostering the minds of students, we try to build up a student as an artist with photography as the core of education. The student is encouraged to transform the idea into photography work and look at it critically.
Vision & Mission:
- To cater peculiar education in all the genres of photography.
- We augment to cater the passion for artistic aspirants.
- To produce quality photography professionals from our institute.
- Our trivial is to acquire excellence through perfection and grace.
- Extend our hand towards innumerable budding photographers.